So, last night Scott and I got to hang out with our cousins for the first time in a while. I say our cousins because his cousin, Lisa, is good friends and works with my cousin, Bethany. The last time we got to hang out with them Scott was exhausted after a long day of work and had to work early the next day, so he didn't really get to spend any time having fun. Vasi came along too, which helped to balance the group.
Last night though, was pretty fun. When I got home from work Vasi and Scott were attempting to assemble a tent we just bought for an upcoming camping trip. The laughter that ensued after watching their attempts made me forget the stresses of the day and I only had to intervene in the bickering a couple of times. The tent is HUGE! It took over the entire livingroom. Anyway, after realizing that there was no way that we could assemble the full tent in the livingroom without suffocating ourselves, we decided to pack it back up until we can try again in a larger area. That's when Lisa and Bethany arrived, with perfect timing, so that we could go to Hollingshead's for a beer.
We have become somewhat regulars at Hollingshead's because they have the best selection of beers on tap that I can think of. While they don't have nearly as many as the Yardhouse, the quality of beers they do have on tap surpasses every bar that I have been to.
So, we all ordered a beer each and just relaxed. After our beers, we went back to the house and started a game of Cranium, but never finished because Scott got distracted making dinner and never came back for the all play round. Oh well. Dinner was great and the company was wonderful, so it was a great way to spend a Wednesday night. I can't wait to do it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment